CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Piece of Cake

I'm going to keep this short and sweet because, well, it's ten till 8pm on the second day of school and I'm ready for bed.

1. Teaching 13 (and even 14) third graders is a piece of cake. I loved every second of yesterday and today was pretty good, too.

2. Teaching second graders isn't a piece of cake. It wasn't the hardest thing I've ever done, but teaching 13 third graders is definitely easier.

3. One of my second graders is named Erin. AND we have the EXACT SAME BIRTHDAY (well minus a few years). Anyways, I think we'll be friends.

4. All of my second graders were born after I graduated high school. I AM OLD.

5. I can't believe I taught the kids that are now 5th graders. Time has flown right on by.

6. My team is awesome.




7. I have the best and most supportive boyfriend ever. He brought me tons of snacks to take and store at school, he sent me flowers on the first day of school, he has texted me the sweetest and most encouraging things and he's offered to run errands for me this week. (Even though he doesn't get off work till after 7 himself. In fact, he's still at work now and I'm typing this from my bed.) Don't worry, I didn't let him run the errands for me. But still, amazing right? I love him.




I'm looking forward to the best year yet. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment