CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 13, 2012

Ahead of the Game!

Last year and the year before, I remember seriously STRESSING out on the Thursday before school started about having things ready for Meet the Teacher night. But this year, here I am, a week and a half before Meet the Teacher night, with a room ready to go. #notsohumblebrag

I know you people don't want to hear about it, but I'm pleased. I plan on spending this week enjoying my last week of summer while exploring some center ideas and such from my bed or couch. I'll get back in my room next week when we have breaks from staff development to get some other things done.

My room has a lot of what I've done before, but I did change a few things up. Check it out, friends! :)










No comments:

Post a Comment