CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Meet the Teacher

Tomorrow night is "Meet the Teacher." You can go ahead and start your prayers right about NOW.

The good news is that I get all day tomorrow to work in my room. Those 9 hours are extremely valuable.  I also have to keep reminding myself that I have all day Saturday to get things ready if I need it.  For tomorrow night, I just have to have a clean room.  It's okay if my bulletin boards don't have anything on them yet. (I mean, they are covered, but that's as far as some of them may go.)  Some of the behind the scenes type stuff can wait until Saturday, too.  Being so extremely worked up over what all I need to get done has kept my stress off of actually meeting my 27 little ones and their parents.  I think that part will be fine.  I'm really excited about meeting them and being able to call them mine. :) Talking to kids and their parents is something I have done all summer at camp.  While I know the situation is different, I feel as though I can keep a smile on my face and hold a conversation with the group of people I meet tomorrow.  Being brand new to the school may create lots of questions from parents too, but it'll be fine. I hope.

Slowly, but surely.

No comments:

Post a Comment