CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 10, 2010

Losing my Little Ones

This week has been rough, but today was especially difficult.  We had to set up the new class lists for our new homerooms now that we have the new teacher.  As much as some of my kiddos drive me absolutely bonkers on a daily basis, it was so hard to choose the ones that needed to be put in the new class.  And, of course, we didn't want to just dump on the new teacher, so some of the super sweet ones had to go, too. Even though I'll still get to see the kids that are in the new homeroom every morning for math and science, it's so tough to have to get rid of them. 

This will make for smaller classes, though. It will definitely be a good thing once we can finally get into our routines and such.  I'll figure it all out one day...

No comments:

Post a Comment